Sustainable solutions – healthy living
Do you experience mental health issues and live in the Waitemata region?
Would you like support to gain employment?
We work with anybody, regardless of age, culture, history and experience for as long as support is needed and our service is free.
We are guided by the principles of the Individual Placement and Support model (IPS). IPS is an evidence-based approach to supported employment for people who have a mental illness. IPS supports people in their efforts to achieve steady employment in mainstream competitive jobs.
Our supported employment consultants can help you with:
- Creating / updating your CV
- Writing a cover letter
- Planning your training or career path
- Interview preparation
- Job preparation eg. clothing, glasses, driver licence
- Accessing support from WINZ, IRD, health agencies
- Understanding employment law
- Job retention