Sustainable solutions – healthy living
Equip’s Community Support Hours service is an intensive and flexible mobile support service for adults aged 18 years and over who experience mental illness. The service is a wrap around one for individuals living in the community who have multiple needs. We support our clients spiritually, mentally and physically and offer a variety of services to suit their individual needs.
Assistance is given to help individuals manage their wellbeing as well as:
- Find and maintain the housing you wish to have
- Obtain work or undertake study
- Widen friendship networks
- Liaise with other services providing support to you
- Involve family or friends in the wellbeing journey
- Access to Equip’s own Dietitian for assistance around weight management and eating well and affordably on a tight budget
- The opportunity to receive support from Equip’s Spirituality Co-ordinator to find a spiritual home in the community of your choice
Who is eligible?
Anyone over the age of 18 who has a mental health diagnosis, such as:
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorders
Living within Te Whatu Ora Waitematā region
How to access this service
You can access this service either via the Co-ordination Service at Te Whatu Ora Waitematā or by filling out an Referral Form. (*If your browser does not download the form automatically, please right click the link and select “save target as” to your computer). If you would like further information, please contact the Front Desk team on 09 477 0338.
Completed application form can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Windsor Park Centre
550 East Coast Road
P O Box 65385
The Support Hours service is available on the North Shore, West Auckland and Rodney districts.