We need to inspire, empower, resource and support every person, system, process and service in the organisation to be improvement focused.
Equip is a leading mental health service provider based on Auckland’s North Shore. With a team of around 70, we are a values led organisation who truly care about the people we work with and for. We pride ourselves on our supportive, inclusive culture and our success in making a positive difference in the lives of others.
We are an independent organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church and have a strong Christian ethos.
• We put our faith into action
• If we can say ‘yes’ we will
• Our people matter
Download Equip's Core Values
Equip is committed to providing the best possible options for the people that we serve. In order to do this we need to inspire, empower, resource and support every person, system, process and service in the organisation to be improvement focused.
The Quality and Continuous Improvement Manager works in partnership with organisational managers to create a culture of continuous quality improvement. They lead an integrated approach to prepare and support people to apply evidence-based improvement, monitoring, assurance and evaluation methodology to realise the organisation’s quality potential.
They also ensure Equip meets, and is able to demonstrate, that it meets all relevant Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines and the Health and Disability standards.
This role also manages the provision of Equip’s Policies and Procedures which includes responsibility pertaining to every area of Equip’s services. You will be the internal quality check throughout Equip and encourage innovation by identifying projects and engaging others to be involved in them.
The role is for 32 hours per week.
• We seek someone who will be excited to become part of a team that has a remarkable sense of being like a family, and someone who is also passionate about growing Equip’s reputation as a vibrant, innovative and caring provider of quality mental health services.
• Previous Quality experience essential, including the preparation of Quality plans and implementation of Quality services.
• Demonstrates a commitment to the Te Tiriti O Waitangi and to the diverse communities that access Equip’s services.
• Has a proven track record in implementing change.
• A team player who demonstrates strong initiative.
• Demonstrates a confident, professional and approachable leadership style.
• Be competent with Microsoft Office suite.
• Be a NZ resident or have a valid NZ work visa
• Be a team player who is self motivated and can work autonomously
• Hold a valid full NZ driver Licence
If you have the skills we seek and would like to join an organisation with a great team culture then we would love to hear from you.
Please upload the required completed forms on the right of this page quoting reference QCIM on your application.
Completed Equip Job Application Form Download an Application Form.
Separate Curriculum Vitae
Copy of Driver Licence (front & back)
Copy of photo ID page of passport or NZ full birth certificate
Current Working Visa (if applicable)
Police Vetting form download here
Copy of Relevant Qualifications