Looking for a job where you can make a real difference?
Equip is an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others.
Click here to download our Core Values
Koromiko House is part of Equip, we are an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, supportive, inclusive culture and our success is making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Koromiko House is a leading mental health respite service on the North Shore, providing a safe, calm, and nurturing home environment for up to seven guests 24/7. Guests stay with us on average between 4 – 10 days.
You will be working alongside another team member in this unique and varied position. Duties include responding to the needs of our guests, administering medications, household tasks, and light administration work. The hours are 2.30 pm to 11 pm Saturday with the opportunity for additional shifts.
• Calm and caring with a holistic approach
• A clean full NZ drivers licence
• NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
• Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
• Level 4 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing or equivalent qualification. Qualifications are preferred but not essential. Equip will support you to complete the Level 4 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (Mental Health and Addiction Support)
If you’re interested in being part of a team that cares for people and brings about positive change please submit your application.