This part-time position might suit a mature student or person who wants to return to work. The successful applicant will work one regular shift and be asked, if available, to take on additional shifts.
The ideal applicant(s) will be a calm, caring, and conscientious person who works well with others. They will need excellent listening and communication skills and a willingness and interest in supporting people with their recovery. They will have a person-centered approach and align with Equip’s values.
• You will need to have or be willing to work toward the Level 4 National Certificate in Health and Wellbeing or have an equivalent qualification.
• Relevant experience in mental health, addictions, or disability work would be an advantage.
• You will need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
• You’ll receive a thorough induction and on-going training.
• Most importantly, we are looking for a team player with a can do and resilient attitude.
Completed Equip Job Application Form Download an Application Form.
Separate Curriculum Vitae
Copy of Driver Licence (front & back)
Copy of photo ID page of passport or NZ full birth certificate
Current Working Visa (if applicable)
Police Vetting form download here
Copy of Relevant Qualifications
Send your completed application forms to one of the options below:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
550 East Coast Road
North Shore 0630
PO Box 65 385